The Heli Wind Turbine is a wind generator that is ideal for inland locations. Depending on the selection, it is specially designed for battery charging from 48 volts or on-grid grid feed-in.
An azimuth bearing is only additionally installed in our helicopter model, the bearing is designed as a double-bearing plain bearing and is equipped with grease nipples for relubrication.
The repeller blades and nacelle cover are manufactured and painted using the hand lamination process.
Technical data off-grid
3-phase three-phase current permanent magnet (high efficiency thanks to strong permanent magnets (NdFeBo magnets, 150 ° temperature resistant) weight 31 kg.
|battery voltage||48 volt|
|rated capacity||3,8 kW with 11 m / s wind|
|Maximum performance||7,4 kW|
|Loading area||0 - 600RPM|
|Switch-on speed||2,9 m / s|
|Automatic storm protection||13 m / s (by tilting the rotor)|
|Manual storm protection||(Optional) when selecting with charge controller|
|Supporting structure||Steel powder coated|
|Power transmission||Slip ring, therefore no twisting of the cable possible. (pre-assembled in the carrying element|
|Rotor blades||GRP hand laminated & painted white|
|Weight||approx. 2700 g (per sheet)|
|Rotor diameter||300 cm|
|Total weight of the wind generator||100 kg.|
Technical data for ON-Grid
• Permanent magnet rotor, brushless, gearless, maintenance-free
• Extremely strong permanent magnets for high efficiency
• (NdFeBo permanent magnets, temperature resistant up to 150° C)
• Special ball bearings for reliable absorption of radial and axial forces
• Three-phase current
• Separate rectifier
• Both directions of rotation
• Voltage 0-1000VDC
• Start of feed-in at approx. 100 rpm
• Power: 3700 watts at 420 rpm and 400 VDC
• Evenly increasing performance curve
• Aluminum housing, surface cooling
• Gondola housing made of GRP
• Protection class IP56