We are pleased to be able to introduce you to our new wind generator helicopter series IstaBreeze®.
3 wing version hand laminated
The newly developed IstaBreeze® Heli 2.0 is a wind turbine for long-term professional use that automatically supplies reliable energy even under extreme conditions.
The generous dimensioning of the generator components and the heat dissipation through the grooves in the nacelle housing ensure a low heat load, which guarantees a long service life even at high ambient temperatures.
The generator shaft runs in permanently lubricated, robust deep groove ball bearings made of stainless steel. The support element of the Heli series is equipped with azimuth swivel bearings.
PRODUCT FEATURES - WIND TURBINE
- AUTOMATIC STORM SAVES 13 m / s (by tilting the rotor)
- HOUSING hand-laminated and lacquered.
- Cutting in 2,9 m / s DIRECTION Any EFFICIENCY 92%
- GENERATOR 3-phase permanent magnet (high efficiency thanks to strong permanent magnets (NdFeBo magnets, 150 ° temperature resistant)
- Weight kg 22
- (The copper winding is only threaded in by hand.)
- MANUAL STORM SAFETY SWITCH (SHORT BRAKE) POWER TRANSFER Slip ring, thus no twisting of the cable possible. (pre-assembled in the support element) p.
- PEED AREA 0 RPM - 800 RPM TYPE
- Battery chargers voltage 48 VAC
- SUPPORT ELEMENT Powder-coated steel WORKPLACE 150 - 600 RPM (WIND TURBINE WITH LOW RPM)
- Nominal power 2,0 KW
Product features Heli 2 On Grid :
- Weight: 81
- Speed range: 0 rpm - 800 rpm
- Nominal voltage: 350 VDC
- Wear element: Powder-coated steel
- Working range: 150 - 600 rpm (low speed wind turbine)
- Rated power: 2,0 KW
- 3 pieces
- MATERIAL Carbon fiber (extremely stiff and quiet) Made in Germany!
- NOISE 40 db
- WEIGHT 1600 g (per sheet)
- ROTOR DIAMETER 250 cm Color white Hand laminated
- ROTOR LENGTH 125 cm
NOTE CHARGE CONTROLLER:
If lithium batteries are used, we can adjust the charge controller on site
|Details for 2000W Pro Wind Charge Controller|
|Battery Voltage Min||42V|
|Cable||10mm (Battery) 6mm (Wind turbine and dumpload) 4mm (Ground)|
|Charging Current Wind Amp||40A|
|cooling||External aluminum cooling fins|
|Display||Lcd with 3 displays Amper, Watt, Battery Voltage , Brake, Temperature|
|Dump load||2kw braking resistor. The load resistor may deviate from the picture|
|Integrated manual stop switch||Maintenance|
|Protection class||IP20 (Inside Area)|
|Nominal battery voltage||48VDC|
|Max input power of wind turbine||2,2kw|
|Braking Function (Electromagnetic short-circuit||From 58V. If the cooling temperature reaches 50°C or more, then the automatic brake will be active|
|Operating temperature||Normal: 20~+55°C/35~85%RH Industrial: 30~+55°C/35~85%RH|
|Temperature Compensation||-4mV°C/2V, -35°C-- +80°C, Accuracy: ±1°C|
|Recommended Battery Min||Acid & Gel (It can be redesigned according to lithium batteries)|
Assembly and operating instructions click here!