The wind / solar hybrid charge controller from IstaBreeze® is an intelligent control of the wind turbine and the solar cells, which controls you at the same time. The high-end device thus controls your stand-alone system. It is used to safely and efficiently charge and control your battery with the combination of wind generator / solar modules.
With its discreet appearance, simple operation, and integrated protection functions, this device has a high level of efficiency and low idle losses. This version of the controller will significantly increase the lifespan and stability of the entire system, especially the batteries.
The special features and product information are listed below:
- Use of solid state components. Increasing the life of the controller.
- Microprocessor controlled charge with integrated voltage and current limitation.
- Electromagnetic brake control, the generator is automatically braked gently when the battery is full, modern braking system in three steps to avoid the turbine being blocked immediately. Increasing the service life of the stator.
- Protection against overcharge, deep discharge, short circuit, overload and against wrong polarity.
CHARGE CONTROLLER (24V):
- Battery voltage at least: 17,5V
- Charging current max .: 35 A.
- Recommended battery: gel batteries
- Nominal battery voltage: 24 VDC
- Max. Input power of the wind turbine: 35 A.
- Max. Input power of the PV module: 15 A.
- Charging voltage max. Wind: 29,2V
- Braking function (electromagnetic short circuit): From 29,8V
- Fan drive of included Operating temperature: Normal: 20 ~ + 55 ° C / 35 ~ 85% RH Industry: 30 ~ + 55 ° C / 35 ~ 85% RH
- Temperature compensation: -4 mV ° C / 2 V, -35 ° C - + 80 ° C, accuracy: ± 1 ° C.
- Dimensions: LxWxH 150x170x70mm
- Weight: 1,3 kg
CHARGE CONTROLLER (48V):
- Battery voltage at least 42V
- Charging voltage 52,8 V.
- Recommended battery gel batteries
- Nominal battery voltage 48 VDC
- Max. Input power of the wind turbine 18 A
- Max. Input power of the PV module 15 A
- Braking function (electromagnetic short circuit) From 59,4 V.
- Fan drive from scope of delivery Operating temperature Normal: 20 ~ + 55 ° C / 35 ~ 85% RH Industry: 30 ~ + 55 ° C / 35 ~ 85% RH
- Temperature compensation - 4 mV ° C / 2 V, -35 ° C - + 80 ° C, accuracy: ± 1 ° C.
- Dimensions LxWxH 150x170x70mm
- Weight kg 1,3
User Guide click here!