The Wind / Charge Controller from IstaBreeze® is an intelligent control of the wind turbine and controls you at the same time. The high-end device can also be used as a surveillance system. It is used to safely and efficiently charge and control your battery with the wind generator.
With its discreet appearance, simple operation and built-in protection functions, this device has high efficiency and low no-load losses. This version of the controller significantly increases the lifespan and stability of the entire system, especially the batteries.
In addition, the control electronics in the control cabinet monitor the mains voltage and brake the wind turbine when a maximum overvoltage is reached.
The special features and product information are listed below:
Use of external and high quality (Triacs & Hyper Mosfet) solid state components. Extending the lifespan of the controller.
Microprocessor-controlled charging with integrated voltage and current limitation.
Electromagnetic brake control.
Integrated 3-phase short circuit switches (brake switches)
Protection against lightning strikes.
Protection against overcharge, deep discharge, short circuit, overload and against wrong polarity.
The generator is automatically slowed down gently when the battery is full, modern braking system with external load resistance (dump load) to avoid immediate blocking of the turbine. Increasing the life of the stator.
LCD is in the controller.
- Minimum battery voltage: 42 V
- Cable: 10 qmm screw terminals
- Charging current Windampere max.: 70 A
- Charging voltage: 52,8V
- Cooling: External aluminum cooling fins
- Display: LCD with 3 displays amps, watts, battery voltage
Dump Load: 4,0 KW braking resistor The load resistor may differ from the illustration.
- Integrated manual stop switch: maintenance
- Protection class: IP20 (indoors)
- Nominal battery voltage: 48 VDC
- Max. input power of the wind turbine Nominal: 4 KW Max: 5 KW
- Braking function: (electromagnetic short circuit, ) from 58V. If the
- When the cooling temperature reaches 50 °C or more, the automatic brake is activated.
- Brake function: There are 3 dump loads (resistance). They are active for 5 seconds each. The first 5 seconds, the first dump load is active. The second 5 seconds, the second dump charge is active. and third 5 seconds, third dump charge will be active.
- Operating Temperature: Normal: 20~+55°C/35~85% RH Industrial: 30~+55°C/35~85% RH
- Temperature compensation: -4mV°C/2V, -35°C-- +80°C, accuracy: ±1°C
- Recommended battery: Min. Acid & Gel